9.20.2005

The Thrill of Victory


As I am waiting to watch the Joe Gibbs press conference on Redskins.com, I am kicking myself for missing the two big plays that brought the Redskins back from sure defeat. I was watching the game with Spencer at his place, and was so pissed off by the end of the 3rd qtr., that I put him in bed and went home. I came home sent a email cursing the Skins, and then decide , well I guess I will see whats going on in our losing game. The first thing I see is our kicker making a FG, and then I check the score and Skins are on top 14-13!!!!!!!!!!! What the Hell!! I missed two super plays for TD's. Well at least I got to watch them shutdown the Cowboys offense to hold on for the win. Happiness!!!! We have beaten the Cowboys!!!! Wow we are 2-0 and see the Seahawks next week!!
Well we needed big plays, and we showed we are capable of it!! Thanks guys!! I love my Redskins!!

No comments: