9.19.2005

Manic Monday


Well its here, the game I have waited for. Monday Night! Gibbs-Parcells! Cowboys vs. Redskins. It doesn't any better than this. This will be the real test to see if the Redskins have improved any. Last year's heartbreaking last minute 13-10 loss in Dallas is hopefully still on the minds of those players who were there. That alone should give these guys some extra energy to put the whoopin on the Boys tonight. I guess I better prepare not to have a voice tomorrow since its routine that I lose mine every time these guys get together. If the police are called to my place tonight it will be to prevent me from destroying my and my place shoold the Skins play badly. Everybody knows we have a great defense, now let's show them we can make some plays on offense. Brunell you better be the shit tonight!!. I can't take it I have so much anxiety about this matchup, and I just quit smoking too so Im a gonna be a hurtin!! Come on guys!! Just do it!! Beat the damn Cowboys!!!

No comments: