9.12.2005

Skins Beat Bears but Brunell Starts against Cowboys



I have to say that I am happy so far, the Skins just got by the Bears, and now Brunell is going to be the man, starting with next Monday's game with the Cowboys. I didn't get to watch the game but I heard it was a sloppy win for us. Hey I don't care how neat they are as long as they win the game.
Well if Brunell is the man now, Ramsey has no one to blame but himself, come on man, you have a great arm , you just have no brain in that head of yours, you make dumb decisions which cost us big time! I mean everyone is going to make a boneheaded play now and again but you are consistent about it. Well as far as I'm concerned the Bears were nothing, playing the Cowboys will be the real test as to how good this team is. The Cowboys played really well against the Chargers so I'm looking forward to a good game. I'm picking the Skins to win 24-17 and for Drew Bledsoe to spend the day on his ass. I don't think their O-Line can handle our swarming defense. Then again the Cowboys always figure out a way to beat us. I hope Jason Campbell's nose is in that playbook, Brunell has to show why he should be the man and hopefully not fall into that shit he did last year.

No comments: