9.09.2005

The People Upstairs Part 2

Just yesterday I was hanging with my children in my place and we decided to go down to the local store and get some goodies, when I noticed that the woman from upstairs had moved quite a number of bags into the hall. I figured she was leaving with her children, to get away from the guy who she had fought with for so long. I asked her if she needed a ride , which she did, and fortunately,I had the van with me. My son and I went ahead and started loading bags up, and got her children and her into the van, and we took them to a womens shelter here in Pittsburgh. she wanted to give me 10 bucks for gas, but I said the money would be better spent on her kids. Duh! Come on lady!! Hopefully something good will come along for those kids. I felt good about helping them or at least the kids anyway.

No comments: