10.24.2005

52 points?!!!! and Lavar shows he is still the man!


Well once again I was not able to see my beloved Redskins play. I was so tired from staying up late with my kids, I slept through the 1pm games. I woke around the 2nd qtr of the 4pm games and here I check the scores and Skins have whipped the Niners 52-17. Now I have to remind myself that this is against the Niners who were a sorry 1-4 coming into the game. Hey you know what I don't care who it was against we needed the win after dropping our last 2 games. It's a big win especially when we have the Giants, Philly, and the Bucs coming up. Its going to be a tough 3 weeks ahead, but hell, the Skins are looking good. It was also good to hear that Lavar Arrington was on field and was the D's top tackler for the day. Shit he should be in there every play, and I think he proved that today.I will get to see the highlights though thanks to the guys at http://www.skinsfanatic.com/


They provide videos every week along with http://www.redskinspit.com/
of the previous weeks games. So its not that bad for me here in Pittsburgh, whose Steelers by the way beat the Bengals 27-13. The one thing I hate is that the Skins are hardly ever shown nationally, but for 2 weeks in a row the Cowboys are on up here. I mean come on Mr. Taglibue, anyone but the damn Cowboys!! The Skins could win every game every year and still don't get the respect or play from the media that the Cowboys do. Total Bullshit!!! Anyway the Skins are 4-2 and I'm feeling good! Come on guys let's keep it going. beat those Giants next week, I don't like Eli Manning and hopefully the Skins will put him on his ass next week. Hail to the Redskins!!

No comments: