9.28.2005

Hmm, that last post makes me look negative

Yea I guess I'm being negative if I speak out against illegal immigration. I mean should I really care about who is coming into the country, I guess not. Should I just ignore the FACT that...

Under Title 8 Section 1325 of the U.S. Code, "Improper Entry by Alien," any citizen of any country other than the United States who:

  • Enters or attempts to enter the United States at any time or place other than as designated by immigration officers; or
  • Eludes examination or inspection by immigration officers; or
  • Attempts to enter or obtains entry to the United States by a willfully false or misleading representation or the willful concealment of a material fact; has committed a federal crime.
I should ignore this crime right? Now if someone is trying to sell drugs to my children am I going to ignore this NO!! So why should illegal immigration be any different. Am I being racist? I don't think so, why would this make me racist? As I have said in an earlier post, COME HERE LEGALLY!!. No one is stopping that, so why can't these people, do it legally. Yes I know its great for all the employers of our country , I guess they don't pay any taxes for these guys, wow what a great deal that is. My big question is what is wrong with the countries these people come from, I mean I always see these people with flags and some kind bumper sticker on the cars they drive showing the love they have for their country. If Mexico ,Honduras , or El Salvador is so cool then why did you guys come here. Hey wait a minute! did I say these guys were driving, damn how do get a drivers license if your illegal? Please tell me cause mine is suspended right now. I can see the sign at the DMV, No Social Security Card?, No Birth Certificate?, NO PROBLEM! Uh oh, am I being negative about this issue? This issue can be solved, our goverment just has to act. If you can spend money on sending a shuttle into orbit then I think you can find the funds to lock down our borders. It's imperative that we do so, once again who else is crossing that border with Jorge and Carlos, could it be Ahmed and Hassan coming in to do us harm? I guess I just shouldn't worry about this issue and I should stop being negative. Yes I should never speak my mind on anything, I'm just being negative. Oh and one more thing, I am a natural american and it would be my right to inform on any illegal I know about , not that I would but it would be my right to do it.